Wisconsin, USA

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Lesson 247 ~ Without forgiveness I will be blind.

Sin is the world's symbol of separation.  If I seem to see "sin" anywhere I, myself, will suffer.  Forgiveness is the only means for my Awakening.  No matter what "others" seem to say or do, forgiveness is the only answer.  In order for me to understand that there is no "world," no "others," no "bodies," and nothing "outside" myself......I must forgive.  Only then will God's Love be experienced.  The world of separation thrives on chaos, hatred, envy, jealousy, death, loss, grief, sadness, impatience, annoyance, judgment, and anything that is not Truth.  To experience Reality, I lay the world aside and embrace only Truth.  When I look for chaos, I WILL find it.  When I look for sadness, I WILL find it.  In the same way, when I look for Love, I WILL find It.  When I look for Peace, I WILL find It, when I look for Truth, I WILL find It.  I cannot look for both illusions and Truth at the same time.  I must choose one or the other.  Today, I look on everyone and everything as an opportunity for forgiveness.  I seemingly created a world outside myself and populated it with "others."  God will use this apparent miscreation of mine, for His Own Purposes, to bring me back to an Awareness of Him.  I honor all I see as a tool of my Father, and I will use each as an opportunity to choose Truth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment