Wisconsin, USA

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Lesson 237 ~ I am doing this to myself.

Today I will accept the Truth about myself.  I will go forth in Glory and allow the Light in me to Shine on the "world" throughout the day.  And I will see this Light reflected back to me by the "world."  For there is no world, only Mind.  The world of separation ends in bitter death, but Truth tells me I am dreaming.....indulging in a fantasy.  Yet while I "see" a world before me, it can become a happy world when I embrace Thoughts of Truth....until I see the world no more.  Father, Jesus Christ represents the Sonship healed and whole.  In Truth there are no separate bodies moving through aspects of  "time."  It is all taking place in my mind.  I am doing it to myself.  I am Safe in Heaven with You Father, dreaming of exile to a world of separation.  Everything I "see" is some aspect of my mind, and I will treat it with tender care and love, or move past it, realizing that it is only a dream.  I am the Holy Son of God, lost in a dream.  But not lost forever, because the Father Wills that I am One with Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment