Wisconsin, USA

Monday, April 1, 2013

Lesson 141 ~ Review IV

The thoughts I think in the world of dreams are thoughts of madness.  A world of dreams seems to be my "reality," while Reality seems to be a "dream."

My Real Thoughts are the ones I think with God.  Preoccupation with illusions keeps my Real Thoughts hidden from me.  My mind holds only what I think with God.  Self-deception cannot take the place of Truth anymore than throwing a stick into the ocean can stop the coming and going of the tides, the warming of the water by the sun, or the reflection of the moon on it at night.

I will open my mind and clear it of all thoughts that would deceive me.  Five minutes will be enough to prepare the day for God's Plan, to place His mind in charge of all thoughts I will receive today.  They will not come from my mind alone, for they will be shared with God.

Simply read the two ideas assigned today.  Then close my eyes and repeat them slowly.  There is no hurry, for I am using "time" not for my purposes, but for the purpose given it by God Himself.  Let each word shine with the meaning God has given it.  Let each idea give me the Gift that God intends for me to have.  I need no more than this to give me Happiness, Rest, Endless Quiet and Perfect Certainty.  This day will be a special time of Blessing and Happiness as my perception is restored from darkness to Light, grief to Joy, pain to Peace and sin to Holiness.

Twice today for five minutes, and briefly every hour in between, remind myself of Truth;

"My mind holds only what I think with God."

No comments:

Post a Comment