Wisconsin, USA

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Lesson 156 ~ Wherever I am, He is there.

Today's idea is simple Truth.  Truth is always simple.  The world of illusion is always complicated, chaotic and convoluted.  In the dream-world, there is always a price to be paid: a sacrifice of time, effort, pride, money....even Life itself; especially when "sin" is involved. Yet "sin" is impossible.  There is no cause for guilt because sin does not exist.

Ideas never leave their source. The "world" is an idea ~ a fantasy ~ in my mind, and the "world" remains in the only place it exists:  my mind.   I am an idea of God.  I am always in the Mind of God.  Only in dreams and fantasies can I exist in a world "apart from" God.  It is not possible that I walk alone and separate from God.

The ideas of Truth are Consistent and True, unlike the thoughts and ideas of the "world" which change with every breeze.  God is Life.  God is Love. Wherever I seem to be, He is there.  Nothing can be "apart from" God and live, for He is the very definition of Life Itself.  And where God Is, Holiness must be.  Every Attribute of God is shared with His Creation.  I could no more have the choice to be "sinful" than the sun could choose to be made of ice, the sea be separated from water, or grass grow with its roots suspended in air.

There is a Light in me which cannot die; Whose presence is so Holy, that even the "world" is sanctified because of me.  The world of madness also offers gifts to the Son in gratitude and gladness, even among the chaos: the scent of flowers is their gift to me; the waves bow down before me; the trees extend their arms to shield me from the heat and lay their leaves before me on the ground that I may walk in softness, while the wind swirls in whispers around my Holy head.

The Light in me is what the "world" I created longs for.  All Life recognizes the Son of God in me.  The Holy Light in me will transform all things into Its Own Likeness and Purity.  This is the way salvation works.  As ego steps back, the Light in me steps forward, blessing the world.  It tells me that sin will not end in punishment and death. In lightness and laughter It tells me that there is no sin!  Sin's quaint absurdity is seen: a foolish thought, a silly dream, not frightening ~ ridiculous perhaps ~ but why would I waste an instant thinking myself apart from God for such a senseless whim?  Yet I have wasted many, many "years" on just this foolish thought.  Thoughts of the "past," past "sins" and past "wrongs" keep me bound no longer.

The approach to God is near.  I may doubt a little longer, perhaps lose sight of my Reality, but here is a question that I should ask myself a thousand times a day, until Certainty has ended doubt and established Peace:  Who walks with me?  Today I will lay aside doubt.  I walk with God in Perfect Holiness.  My Reality is that I exist with God as His Holy Son.

"Wherever I am, He is there."



No comments:

Post a Comment