Wisconsin, USA

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Lesson 146 ~ Review IV

My mind holds only what I think with God.

"I cannot fail to reach Truth."   If I am looking for Truth, I will find It.  It is as simple as that.  Yet if I look for dreams and illusions I will find those too, but I cannot have both at the same time.  Only one is True and It Awakens me to my Reality of Eternal Peace, Love, Joy, Serenity and Wholeness.  The other brings a dream of separation from Reality, and gives me everything completely unlike Reality.  It is not death that will bring me relief from insanity, sickness, war, hatred, judgment, and chaos.....but only a Gentle Awakening to Reality.  If I choose death as a way out of insanity, it will only bring more insanity. Death is an illusion within the illusion. There is no death, there is only Life. I have chosen to forget.

"I release the world from all I thought it was."  The world's purpose is to provide an experience of separation from God/Love/Joy/Peace/Unity.  The Son of God seems to be separated into many. It seems that Love can end in separation or death.  It seems that Peace can be shattered by envy, judgment, anxiety, and restlessness. It seems that Joy can end in sorrow and grief....it seems.  My mind is the director and producer....the world is like a movie projected from my mind onto a screen that seems to be outside of me.   I cannot change the action from the screen, but only from its origin, MY MIND.  I am doing this to myself!  Change my mind about the dream and I change the dream.  While I practice replacing thoughts of insanity with Thoughts of Truth, I will continue to see the dream, but with God's Holy Plan, I use the dream, not for an experience of separation, but to Awaken to Reality.  It can take an instant or it can take multiple "lifetimes."  Time is an illusion, it is my choice.  God will never force His Own Will on His Son.  If the Son wants to have an experience of separation, the Father honors the will of the Son.  It is a painful experience that I need not suffer except by my own choice.  I dream a dream of separation, though Safe with my Father in Reality. There is nothing and no one outside of me.  I Awaken to Reality by replacing thoughts of madness with Truth.  With every choice and decision I make, and with every thought I indulge, I choose Truth or I choose illusion.  The choice is mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment