Wisconsin, USA

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Lesson 155 ~ Let Him lead the Way.

The world is an illusion.  I have chosen illusion and continue to choose it with each decision I make and every thought I think.  Yet I cannot hide from Reality forever. What other choice is really there for me to make?  There is nothing else.  To let illusion walk ahead of Truth is madness.  Today I will let Truth be what It Is, making the choice for Sanity.

At times I chose to renounce the world, yet continue to believe in its "reality" and suffer from a sense of loss I do not understand.  If Truth demanded I give up the world, it would appear that I am being asked a great sacrifice.

There is another road that leads away from loss of every kind, with sacrifice and deprivation both quickly left behind.  This is the Way that is appointed for me now. This road leads past illusion.

All roads lead to One in the end.  Sacrifice and deprivation are paths that lead nowhere.  I will walk with Truth to find my Self again.  I will walk Safely yet carefully now, for the path of salvation is new to me.  I may still find that I am tempted to let illusion be my guide.  I do not know where it is I go, but One Who Knows goes with me.  Let The Divine lead the way.

When dreams are over and time has closed the door on all things that pass, and miracles are no longer needed, the Holy Son of God will make no journeys.  There will be no wish for anything other than Truth.  Today I will step forward along the Way that Truth leads me.  This is my final journey.  I cannot lose my way.

I walk to God.  Pause and reflect on this.  Could anything be Holier or more deserving of my effort, of my Love and my full attention?  Nothing else could content the Holy Son of God.

My feet are Safely set upon the road that leads to God.  I will no longer look to illusions that lead me in all different directions.  Dreams are not a worthy guide for God's Son. God has placed his hand in mine and given my dreams a new purpose that leads to salvation.  My path is Certain and my goal is Secure.  I will not fail.

God asks that I think of Him a little while each day, that He may speak to me and tell me of His Love.  In my name and His Own ~ which are the same ~ I will gladly practice this thought today:

"Step back and let Him lead the way."



No comments:

Post a Comment