Wisconsin, USA

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Lesson 144 ~ Review IV

My mind holds only what I think with God.

"There is no Love but God's."  

If love is not Eternal and Unchanging, how can it be Love?.......more proof that the "world" is a dream.  Real Love never ends, dies, withers nor changes with the tides.  I am consumed with a dream.

"The world I see holds nothing that I want."

I will invest my thoughts in ~ and believe in ~ the dream as long as it seems to hold the things I want.  The world of dreams will keep me searching and searching, yet will never satisfy.  My Happiness can never be limited to a certain person or a particular object. There is nothing and no one outside me.  What I see is a projection of my mind.

"...I walk a lonely road, the only one that I have ever known, don't know where it goes, but it's home to me and I walk alone....I walk this empty street on the  boulevard of broken dreams where the city sleeps and I'm the only one and I walk alone...(I Walk Alone Lyrics, Green Day)"

In the world of dreams I do seem to be separated from all others, walking a path of my own.  The world is a path of broken dreams because I created it to be a world separated from Reality.  To attempt to fix a broken world is like trying to change the plot of a movie by adjusting the screen.  I can only fix the problems where they originate, in this case, in my mind.   Heal my mind, and the world will seem to heal until I am Awakened to Reality and the world is no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment