Wisconsin, USA

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Lesson 152 ~ Wait in silence, for God to reveal Truth.

I cannot suffer loss unless it is my own decision.  I cannot suffer pain unless it is my choice to do so.  I cannot grieve, fear or be sick unless these are outcomes I want. Death is possible only by my own consent.  Everything that seems to occur represents my wishes. Here is my world complete in all the details.  The "reality" of my choosing. Yet here, too, is my salvation.

As Son of God, I have Everything.  Can loss be Real?  Can pain be part of Peace, or grief be part of Joy?  Can fear and sickness enter a mind where Love and Perfect Holiness abide?  I will accept no opposites and no exceptions, for to do so is to reject Truth.

Salvation is the recognition that Truth is True and nothing else is true.  Truth cannot have an opposite.  I cannot think about this too often.  Truth is hidden behind a vast array of choices that do not appear to be entirely my own, nor completely chosen by me. But know this: I am doing this to myself.

I remain the Son of God, in a state of Perfection with my Father.  Shifts in feeling and changes in condition are impossible.  My Reality is Perfect Peace and Joy.

To admit that I myself created this world seems to be arrogance.  Is this not strange? For what does God know of sin and guilt, fear, suffering and loneliness?  What does God know of minds that live in bodies and eventually die?  I accuse Him of insanity to think He made a world where such things seem to have "reality."  God is not insane. Only madness would make a world like this.  Humility would see at once that these things are not of God.

Today I will be truly humble.  The power of decision is my own.  When I accept my place as creator of this insanity, all I think I made will disappear.  Only ego can be arrogant. Truth is humble.  I will lay aside the arrogance which tells me I am a sinner, guilty and afraid, ashamed of what I am.  I will lift my heart in True humility to Him Who create me Immaculate, like Himself in Power and Love.

Today I give up all self-deception and accept myself as God created me to be:  His Son.  I humbly wait in silence and ask that this Reality be revealed to me.  God's Voice will answer.  He will substitute His Own Peace for all my frantic thoughts and illusions of myself.

"Wait in silence, for God to reveal Truth."




No comments:

Post a Comment