Wisconsin, USA

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Lesson 142 ~ Review IV

My Mind holds only what I think with God.

"I am grateful for God's Gifts to me."  I allow myself a moment to spend with the gratitude I feel when I learn the Lessons of Truth:  I am not in a world of insanity, I am Safe in Heaven with my Father; there is nothing outside of me; the world that seems so real is nothing but a dream; the things and people I love and cherish which seem to be outside of me are really inside of and a part of me in a Real and True way that could never be possible in dreams.  I am grateful that the insanity that seems to permeate the world with war, chaos, hatred, jealousy, destruction and death, are only my own thoughts of guilt projected outside of me; I am grateful these thoughts can be changed, changing the dream itself.  I am grateful and relieved.

"I will remember that I am One with God."  The thoughts I have in the world of separation come and go and change with each person and situation; for instance......I am happy, then I am sad....I feel loving, then I am jealous...I am content, then I am annoyed.  Thoughts that change with the tide can do nothing but keep me insane.  My True Thoughts are the ones I think with God; Thoughts of Peace, Love, Joy, Unity, and Serenity which never waver nor wane.  I am Safe in Heaven with my Father, dreaming of exile to madness.  I am learning to Awaken from the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment