Wisconsin, USA

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Lesson 150 ~ Review IV

My mind holds only what I think with God.

"I will accept God's Plan for Awakening."   My mind is consumed with a fantasy.  I will not trust my own good intentions to find my way Home.  In fact, relying on my "self" is what this whole fantasy has been about:  being separated from Everything; a dream of independence from God.  It is not possible to be separate from God in Reality. In dreams anything is possible, yet it still remains a dream.  This dream has lead me on fruitless searches for a joy and happiness just out of reach.  It is time to let God lead the way and in doing so, recognize my Unity with Him and All There Is.

"Only God's Plan will "cure" once and for all."    God's Plan works on healing my mind.  When my mind is healed, I will Awaken from the dream and be at Home in Unending and Eternal Perfect Joy, Peace, Love, Serenity and Wholeness.  The only cure for what ails the "world" is to heal my mind.  The world is a dream in my mind.  Will I settle for a fantasy, or will I accept Everything God Wills His Son?

No comments:

Post a Comment