Wisconsin, USA

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Lesson 157 ~ I am in the Presence of God.

Today is a day of silence and trust.  Heaven will shine on this day where echoes of Eternity are heard.  Today brings a new experience; a different kind of feeling and Awareness.  I have spent long days and nights celebrating "death."  Today I learn to feel the Joy of Life.

Reality is experienced, not "learned."  ACIM prepares me for that Experience.  Today brings me to the door where learning stops and I catch a glimpse of what lies beyond to experience a touch of Heaven.  I have come far enough along the way of salvation to rise above "time" and "space" and all the laws of the world of insanity.  This I will do increasingly more, as every lesson brings me to this Holy Place and leaves me, for a moment, to be my Self.

Today's idea will Light my mind and let it rest in Quiet Joy as the world of madness is left behind for a moment.  I am in the Presence of God.  I will think on this thought in quiet stillness.  I will let all thoughts of the world fade.  The world can harm me in no way, for it was I who created this fantasy of insanity.....this experience of being "apart from" God.   It is impossible to be apart from God, except in my imagination.

My only purpose now in the world of fantasy is to Awaken to Reality.  I cannot change the world by correcting errors out in the world.  That is like trying to change the outcome of a movie by adjusting the screen.  The world originates in my mind, so I must change my mind about who and where I am.  Am I a body, apart from God or am I the Son of God in Heaven with his Father?

As glimpses of Reality dawn on my mind, all goals of the world become of little worth to me and "the world" becomes a little closer to the end of "time"....a little more like Heaven in its ways. I will see glimpses of Heaven in the "world" until the world disappears and Heaven is All There Is.

"I am in the Presence of God."

No comments:

Post a Comment