Wisconsin, USA

Friday, April 26, 2013

Lesson 158 ~ I am Safe with my Father.

I have received the Knowledge that I am Purely Mind.  I am part of the larger Mind of God.  I was created out of Love, Wholly Safe and Sinless.  I remain with my Source. This Knowledge has been given me and it cannot be taken from me.  This Knowledge cannot be learned, only Known.

In this world of dreams I undertake a journey that is already over, yet it seems to have a future still unknown to me.  Time is a trick, a sleight of hand, a vast illusion in which figures come and go as if by magic.

There is a Quiet Place in my mind made Holy by forgiveness and Love.  Here are all contradictions reconciled, for here the madness ends.  The Son of God is not a body lost in a world of chaos.  The Son of God is Safe with his Father in a State of Peace, Joy and Love. I have not "sinned" nor made mistakes; my mind is not haunted by terrible thoughts or hateful deeds; I am not separated from my Father.

While I seem to exist in the world of dreams, I will greet each "brother" as the Son of God acknowledging our Oneness.  All that I seem to see is a dream in my mind.  I will replace my thoughts of the world with Thoughts of Truth.  I will lay aside any emotion which is not Love and leave an open place for Heaven to fill.  My "brother" is myself in Oneness.  There is only one of us.  I am dealing with projections of my mind and interacting with characters my mind invented.  While I seem to exist in anything but Perfect Love, I am denying my Reality as God's Son.  Each "brother" I meet today provides another chance to offer the Love and Peace of God.

"I am Safe with my Father."

No comments:

Post a Comment