Wisconsin, USA

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Lesson 147 ~ Review IV

My mind holds only what I think with God.

"I will not value what is valueless."   If nothing exists outside of me, and everything that seems to exist outside me is just a fantasy, why should I give it any of my time and effort at all?  While I seem to see a world outside me, I need live by the rules I created for it, but I learn to no longer value wealth, fame, notoriety, special love relationships, jealousy, envy, the body, or possessions of any kind.  I let go the "specialness" that seems to make me different from everyone else.  To put a value on being "different" or "special" keeps me apart and separate from the Kingdom of God; it indulges and values only the dream of separation.  Whether that "specialness" is "good specialness" or "bad specialness;"  whether it entails being "the child of an alcoholic;" a "millionaire;" a "bank robber;" "mentally ill;" a "great athlete;" "African American;" a member of the "Taliban."  I am not different or special; nor is the Son of God split into many bodies.  Why do I settle for so little?  I am the Son of God to whom the Father has given Everything, yet I choose to limit myself to a few "special" things and imprison myself in a body in a world of dreams.  I will no longer put value on the dream of limitation, when I am the Son of God who has Everything.

"Let me perceive forgiveness as it is."   Forgiveness as perceived in the world of dreams reinforces the "reality" of the crime.  In other words, I say, "yes your sin was real and it really hurt me, but I am the better person and I forgive you for what you did."   Which is insane because if the Son of God could be injured in any way....if God could be offended....if Life could be "snuffed out," then God would not be God, and Heaven would be a fantasy.   God's Plan for Awakening to Truth tells me there is no sin, Life is Eternal, nothing happened, and what I think "real" is only a dream. Forgiveness according to God's Plan Awakens me to Reality by recognizing that the dream is only a dream.  I am Safe in Heaven dreaming of exile to a place "apart from" my Father.  The Father honors my choice to dream, but Gently reminds my weary mind that it is only a dream and I can Awaken to Reality when I choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment