Wisconsin, USA

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Lesson 284 ~ My thoughts should not hurt.

Suffering of any kind is a dream.  Pain is impossible.  There is no reason for grief.  This is Truth.  All suffering is done only in my mind.  I can choose to change all thoughts that hurt.  I will repeat this as often as I can throughout the day, replacing all dream-thoughts with Thoughts of Truth.  Today I will go beyond mere words, past all doubt, and arrive at full acceptance of Truth.   Father, what you give is Perfect and brings only Eternal Peace, Joy and Love.  What is not of You exists only in dreams.  So grief and pain are impossible.  I cannot trust my insane mind which currently believes in dreams.  So today, Father, I trust only You.  I will accept only Your Thoughts into my mind.  I do not have to dwell on every thought that enters my mind because they are not even my True Thoughts.  Only the Thoughts I think with You, Father, are my True Thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment