Wisconsin, USA

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Lesson 299 ~ God made me very Holy.

My Holiness is beyond my own ability to understand or know while I exist in insanity.  Yet My Father, Who created It, acknowledges my Holiness as His.  Our Will together understands It and knows that It is so.  Father, my Holiness is not part of the insanity in which I currently think I exist.  I cannot destroy my Sonship by "sin" in a world of illusions.  I am not a body subject to death.  What I Truly Am, cannot suffer from attack.  Illusions can hide my Holiness from my Awareness, but cannot destroy It.  It stands Forever Perfect and Untouched.  In my Holiness, all things are healed.  It remains Eternally as You created It.  I can remember my Holiness and I can remember You, Father, because It is Your Will that It be so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment