Wisconsin, USA

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Second Coming

The "Second Coming" as Sure as God, is merely the correction of mistakes and the return of Sanity.  It restores what was never lost and re-establishes what has always been True.  It is the invitation to let God's Word take the place of dreams; the willingness to let forgiveness rest upon all things without exception.

The all-inclusive nature of the Second Coming permits It to embrace my mind while I lay aside dreams, holding me Safe in Its Gentle Advent.  My job, all along, has been forgiveness of everyone and everything.  I forgive because there is nothing and no one "outside" me. What seems to be "outside" me is a projection of the thought of separation from God.  Only Oneness Exists.  I am One with God Forever and Always.  Dreams can only hide this Reality for so long. 

The Second Coming is the only Holy Event that exists in "time" in which the mind is returned to Oneness.  It needs my willingness to forgive everyone and everything in order to remember my Reality of Love, Joy and Peace.  If I hold a thought that seems to be "opposite" of  Reality, that thought will obscure Reality from me.  I am doing it to myself! 

"Christ" is the Sonship healed and United in Oneness.  The moment I had the thought of separation from God, it was healed.  I was released from my prison in less than an instant.  Yet I have chosen to forget.

Today, I will lay aside dreams and embrace only Truth.  I will forgive all who upset me, knowing that I am doing it to myself.  I will forgive all situations that bother me, again knowing that I, myself, have created all I seem to see "outside" me.  There is nothing and no one "outside" me.  Yet I must forgive, forgive, forgive, set aside all dreams and embrace only Truth.  It can take an instant, or I can move through many "bodies" and many "lifetimes."  The choice is mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment