Wisconsin, USA

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Lesson 292 ~ A happy outcome to all things is sure.

God guarantees that only Joy can be the final outcome for everything.  There are no exceptions.  Yet, it is up to me when this happens.  "Death" does not lead to Heaven and my Awakening...only a change of mind will Awaken me to God.  How much longer will I place illusions before Truth?  The ending of my dreams is Certain, and only Joy awaits me.  There is nothing and no one outside me.  While there seems to be, I will forgive everyone and everything.  God's Will is done, and only God's Will exists.  Anything that seems to be outside me, is not Reality.  Today I will seek and find according to His Will.  Thank You, Father, for Your Guarantee of only Happy outcomes.  Help me not to interfere with Your Will.  Help me not delay the Happy ending You have promised me for every problem that I perceive and every trial I think I still must meet.  There are only Happy endings in You. 

No comments:

Post a Comment