Wisconsin, USA

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Lesson 287 ~ God is my only goal.

Where is there to go except for Heaven?  There is nowhere else.  Heaven is All There Is, and nothing else exists.  My world of dreams gives me "temporary" peace, love, joy, happiness and satisfaction.....which is the same as none at all.  Heaven gives Eternal Peace, Love, Joy, Happiness and Satisfaction.  All that seems to be outside of me is within me, and what is not Perfect Peace is only a dream ~ a fantasy ~ of "separation from God."  What treasure could I find and keep that could compare with God's Eternal Everything?  Would I rather live in fear than Love?  Father, You are my goal.  The Memory of You signifies the end of dreams.  Like the Prodigal Son, I seemed to have created an existence "apart from" You, becoming my own "god," and created my own world and "life.".  I created futile substitutions for Truth.  Yet I can laugh, knowing it is not my Reality, but only a dream ~ a fantasy ~ in my mind.  Returning to You, Father, is only a matter of changing my mind about what I want.  Do I want fear, loneliness and other illusions?  Or do I want Love, Oneness and Truth?  Each thought I entertain and every "decision" I make is another opportunity to choose once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment