Wisconsin, USA

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Lesson 285 ~ My Holiness shines Bright and Clear.

Today, I wake with Joy, expecting only the Happy things of God to come to me. The instant I accept my Holiness, I realize that as God's Son, I am entitled to only Joy, Peace and Love.  I have used pain as "proof" of my separation from God.  I have used suffering as "proof" of my separation from God.  I have used (fill in the blank) as "proof" of my separation from God.   Today, I gently brush insanity aside and accept my Holiness instead.  Father, my Holiness is Yours, and Yours is mine.  Let me rejoice in It.  Through forgiveness of insanity, I am restore to Sanity.  My Holiness was created by You, Father.  What can alter Eternal Perfection?  What can change what You Will to Be So? 

No comments:

Post a Comment