Wisconsin, USA

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Lesson 288 ~ Forgive everyone and everything.

Father, You will use all my miscreations for Your Own Holy Purposes.  What I created for separation, You use to bring me to Oneness.  I seemed to divide my Sonship into many "others,"  billions of bodies on a planet I call home.  You will use each encounter I have with an "other" as a means for forgiveness and Unity.  I return to You, Father, holding my "brother's" hand.  We walk side by side.  Every "enemy" becomes friend, and in each brother is my salvation.  I will not attack the savior You have given me, and I will let go of the guilt and shame I feel about myself.  Every thought, every encounter and every decision is another opportunity to choose for Truth.  I will forgive everyone of everything I thought they did to me.  I will forgive all sadness, guilt, grief, anger, impatience and envy.  I will forgive my brother for what he did not do to me.  For it has all been a dream.  There is nothing and no one outside of me.  I am the Son of God Safe in Heaven with my Father.  Yet while I see a "world" "outside" me, I will use it only for God's Holy Purpose of forgiveness to Awaken to Reality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment