Wisconsin, USA

Friday, January 31, 2014

Lesson 283 ~ My True Identity is in God.

Father, I made an image of myself seemingly apart from You.  It is this false image I call my "self."  Yet, Your Creation is Unchangeable, and remains as It always Was.  What is Beloved of You is Secure in Your Love and Safe in Your Gentle Embrace.   God is my Source.  I do not exist in dreams, but in Heaven with my Father.  Today, I lay aside dreams and embrace Truth.  No matter the form of the dream, they are all the same:  a symbol of separation from my Father.  The "world of dreams" is my thought of separation from God seemingly projected outside myself.  My mind is preoccupied with a fantasy of separation from God.  I will forgive what I seem to see and repeat to myself the daily lessons of Truth.  God will do the rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment