Wisconsin, USA

Friday, February 21, 2014

Lesson 298 ~ I rest in God.

Forgiveness takes away all that intruded on my Awareness of Reality.  I draw near the end of senseless journeys, insane careers, and artificial values.  I begin to accept what God established as mine:  the Sonship.  My salvation is Sure.  There is no doubt.  I move through fear, illusions, and madness without harm.  I am grateful to God for His lessons which reflect Reality.  Father, I come to You today because I am weary and desire only to return Home.  I rest in Your Loving Arms.  Your Way is Certain.  I am grateful for the moments of respite I find in your comforting words.  I seemingly created "apart-from-God," yet You have taken my hand and Gently Guide me out of insanity.  My only task is to forgive myself and all that I seem to see "outside" me, which is also myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment