Wisconsin, USA

Monday, February 3, 2014

Lesson 286 ~ The hush of Heaven holds my heart.

Father, how Still and Quiet do all things fall into place.  Today, I have chosen as the day to understand that I do not need to "do" anything; I need do no penance, nor make any sacrifice.   No change needs to happen in the world.  The only change I need make is in my own mind.  In You every conflict is already resolved and in You is everything I hope to find.  Your Peace is mine.  Finally my heart is quiet and my mind at rest.  Your Love is Heaven.  And Your Love is mine.   I have one goal:  Heaven.  "Finding" Heaven is accomplished in my mind.  That means making ONE choice with every thought or decision that crosses my mind.  I choose for Heaven/Reality/Truth.....OR.......I choose for hell/illusions/fear.  The Stillness of today will give me hope that I have found the way.  I will not doubt the Awakening which God Himself has promised me.  I trust in Him and my Self as His Son, who remains One with Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment