Wisconsin, USA

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Lesson 297 ~ Salvation's formula

Salvation's formula is this:  everything I give, I give to myself. This is not wishful thinking, this is fact. Forgiveness is the only gift I give, because it is the only gift I want.  If this world is truly a dream, and my True Home is Peace, Love and Joy, and the only way to remember my Home is to forgive everyone everything, then forgiveness is the ONLY gift I want.  So I GIVE it to RECEIVE it.   I had a thought of separation from God and from this thought came tremendous guilt which I seemed to project outside of me, splitting myself into many "bodies" over many "lifetimes," creating a "universe" and a "world" "apart from" God.  It is here I seemingly hide from God, like a little child pretending he is invisible to his parents.  The thought came and went and is already over, but I keep replaying it in my mind through different "lifetimes" and different "characters."  The same scenarios over and over and over.  Yet, there is only ONE problem:  I think I am separated from God.....and ONE solution:  forgiveness.  I forgive what seems to be "outside" me, because in doing so I forgive myself for the thought of separation.  Everything I "give," is given to myself because there is only One.  Father, how certain are Your Ways, how Sure the final outcome.  Salvation is already accomplished by Your Grace.  Thanks be to You for Your Eternal Gifts, and for my Identity as Your Son.  I am Safe in Heaven, dreaming a dream of exile.  But like the Prodigal Son, I will return to You, for there is nowhere else to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment