Wisconsin, USA

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Lesson 296 ~ Forgive, forgive, forgive.

God uses my miscreation for His Own Purposes.  He teaches me that while I seem to see "a world" outside me, I will practice my lessons of forgiveness on the many "others" that I created.  In doing so, I learn that I am truly forgiven and saved.  Through my practice of forgiveness, God fills my mind, and my thoughts become One with Reality.  God will teach me what to say and what to do, so I need worry about nothing.  I seemingly created a "world outside" me to "prove" my separation from God.  He uses this very miscreation, to bring me back to Him.  I live in a world of "time," and it seems that it will take a "very long time" to practice forgiveness and return Home.  But "time" is only an illusion just like everything else "outside" me, and God will adjust "time" and "space" when I do my part.  It can take one single perfect lesson of forgiveness, or it can take many small lessons of forgiveness.  It all depends on my willingness to lay aside illusion.  Father, I have no thoughts apart from Yours.  The thoughts I think in the world of dreams, are not my True Thoughts.  I will forgive everyone and everything to set my thoughts Free to return to You.  Your Holy Voice speaks to me of Your Love constantly, will I choose to listen?

No comments:

Post a Comment