Wisconsin, USA

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Lesson 293 ~it Only Love is here.

Only Love surrounds me and is within me.  All illusions can be set aside because the source (my mind) has been identified.  My Reality is with God.  Love is my present state.  The Source of Love is here now, Eternally.  While I still seem to see a "world,"  I will forgive all and everyone, and it will seem bright, clear, safe and welcoming.  My "mistakes" are gone from my mind.  The "past" never was, the "future" never will be....there is only the now, and in the "now" I choose Love over illusions.  All the world shines in the reflection of God's Love when I have chosen to forgive.  Father, Your Holy Love fills my vision today, because I have chosen Your Love over my illusions.  My ears hear the hymns of gratitude the "world" is singing underneath the sounds of fear.  The world forgiven, is free of all "past" mistakes.  I will choose to see only a forgiven world before my eyes today.

No comments:

Post a Comment