Wisconsin, USA

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Lesson 278 ~ I will replace dreams with Truth.

I am not imprisoned in a "body" in a "world" in which all things are born and eventually die.  There are no "sinful people" in a "sinful world."  There is nothing and no one outside of me.  Nothing "physical" exists.  The only Reality is Thought.  The only way to understand this, is by laying aside illusions and embracing Truth.  This is all done in my mind.  What I seem to see outside myself are my own thoughts of separation from God.  Father, I seek only for Truth.  I have had many foolish thoughts about myself.  I have brought a dream of fear and separation into my mind.  Today I lay aside dreams.  I choose Truth, instead of madness, fear, and separation.  Truth is the only Thought that will fully satisfy me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment