Wisconsin, USA

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Lesson 277 ~ Nothing "physical" can satisfy the Son of God.

Father, Your Son is Free.  Free of a "body," a "world," and all "laws" of the world of dreams.  Your Son is not changed by a world that is changeable.  I am not a prisoner to any laws of "time."  I am as You created me.  I know no laws except the Law of Love.  I am bound only by what I believe.  Do I believe in dreams, or do I believe in Truth?  Only one of these will occupy my mind at any given time.  ACIM teaches me how to replace dreams with Truth, and it is all done in the mind. I am Free because I am God's SonI live by the laws of the dream because the dream seems to be my reality,  "Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's."  But I know in Truth, that my Reality lies far beyond dreams of dust and death.  My Reality is Pure Thought.  Nothing "physical" can contain or satisfy me.  Knowing what is "outside me" is a dream, shall I go out into the dream to rob, rape, plunder, and take what I want....defy all laws of space and time?  No. By indulging in the dream in that manner, I only make it more "real" for me, ensuring that illusions are foremost in my mind.  It sets my Reality with God ~ once again ~ on the back burner.  While I experience my "self" in a body on a "planet" in a "universe," I will abide by the rules I made, yet I will continue practicing the ideas in ACIM.  By healing my mind, I heal all that seems to be "outside me."  I seem to live in the "world" but my mind is no longer bound by the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment