Wisconsin, USA

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Lesson 267 ~ Awaken and be glad!

When I lay aside dreams and choose Reality, I will come to realize that God uses the world of illusions I created for His Own Purposes.  He uses my mis-creations to bring me Home to Him.  All I see, He uses to call me Home.  Peace will fill my heart and mind and flood all things that seem to be "outside" me.  The world will reflect God's Love.  My body will be an instrument of forgiveness.  In forgiving all that seems to be "outside" me, I Awaken to find that I have forgiven only my Self.  As my mind heals, all that seems to be "outside" me heals, including the "body" and the "world."  Every heartbeat brings me Peace.  Every breath infuses me with Strength.  I am directed by God's Voice and sustained by His Love; held forever in Quiet and Peace within His Loving Arms.  The pulse of the "universe" calls His Name and the "world" assures me that I am Home with my Father.  Father, my heart beats in the Eternity of Your Love.  Only in You am I at Home....fully Satisfied...fully at Peace....fully Content. 

No comments:

Post a Comment