Wisconsin, USA

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Lesson 269 ~ Make room for Truth

Father, I ask Your Blessing on my vision today.  You will show me that I have been mistaken about what I see.  You will help me to look beyond the dream.  In the dream, I can only understand by comparing one thing to another:  I am me here, and you are you over there, my car is the red one parked by the tree and yours in the blue one in the driveway.  It seems so real and convincing.  Yet You will give me a new perception which reflects Your Truth.  Today I choose to see a world forgiven.  Everything and everyone I see will bring Truth to my mind when I forgive them.  I will lay aside insane thoughts of the world, and make a space in my mind for Truth.  There is no room for Truth when my mind is crowded with insane thoughts.  No matter how convincing these thoughts are today, I will gently lay them aside, so Truth can enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment