Wisconsin, USA

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Lesson 274 ~ Be not afraid. Today belongs to Love

Father, I will not concern myself with dreams.  I will let all things be as You Created them ~ Eternal, Holy, Peaceful, Loving, Joyful.  I will learn to know my Self as I am:  Your Holy Son....just as You Created me.  If I preoccupy myself with dreams, I will not remember my Reality.  Truth and illusions cannot exist in my mind at the same time.  While I seem to be in a "body" among other "bodies" living on a "planet" in a "universe," I will abide by the laws of what I seemingly created; for to do otherwise reinforces the "reality" of the dream.  For instance, if I am an "alcoholic" in the dream, then I will avoid "alcoholic beverages."  For to attempt to "prove" I am dreaming by drinking without consequence, I will only entrench myself further in the dream.  It is using one dream to "prove" another dream, and I will suffer the consequences according to the rules of the dream.  While I experience myself in a "body" among other "bodies," I will offer only love and forgiveness.  For each "body" is a projection of my mind of the thought of "separation."  Through love and forgiveness, I will experience Light replace darkness, and Truth replace illusions.  A special Blessing comes to me today from my Father.  I will give this day to Him.  To give this day to my Father is to give this day to Love....today there will be no fear.  As my mind "heals," a "healed world" reflects back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment