Wisconsin, USA

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Lesson 272 ~ Will dreams of dust satisfy the Son of God?

Father, Truth belongs to me.  My will and Yours is that I am in Heaven with You.  Can I be content with dreams?  Can illusions bring me a Happiness that never fades?  What but my Reality with You can ever satisfy me?  I will accept no less that what You have given me Father.  I am surrounded by Your Love, but I blind myself with dreams.  Must the dreams become so painful that I cry out for mercy or think of death as my only "salvation?"  I am as You created me.  You are always with me and I am Forever Safe with You Father, ever in Your Gentle Embrace.  I rub the scales from my eyes, and lay aside the glittering but empty promises that have held my mind in a prison of my own making.  Today I lay aside illusions.  If I hear temptation call to me to stay and linger in a dream, I will turn away and ask myself if I, the Son of God, could possibly be content with empty dreams, when Heaven can be easily chosen over hell and Love Happily replace all fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment