Wisconsin, USA

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Lesson 273 ~ I sit with the Quiet, Peace of God

ACIM is a Course in mind training.  In the dream, I have been preoccupied with chaos.  My mind is undisciplined.  I have seemingly created a "world-apart-from-God," which is possible only in dreams.  All that my "eyes" seem to see "outside" me is a dream, for there is nothing and no one outside me.  To Awaken to Reality, I learn to lay aside dreams, one by one, and make a space in my mind for Truth. This can take only "a moment" or it can take "many lifetimes," for "time" itself is a fantasy. The choice is mine.  Today, I make room for Truth.  Today, I make room for Peace.  Am I ready for a day of Undisturbed Tranquility, or at least learn how such a day is possible?  If a disturbance crosses my mind, I will lay it aside and return to Peace.  That is it.  I will tell my mind with certainty, "The Stillness of the Peace of God is mine, and nothing can stop what God intends for His Son to have."  Father, Your Peace is mine.  I will have no fear.  The "monsters" and "demons" I have seemingly created to "prove" that I am separated from You, do not exist.  I am Safe in Heaven, dreaming of exile.  I gently lay aside the dream, to make room for Truth......ultimately Awakening to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment