Wisconsin, USA

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Lesson 281 ~ I can be hurt by nothing but my thoughts.

Father, Your Son is Perfect.  When I think I am hurt in any way, it is only because I have forgotten who I am.  I am Whole and Perfect just as You created me.  Only Your Thoughts can bring me Happiness. If I am ever sad, hurt or ill, it is only because I have put my little meaningless dreams in place of where Your Thoughts belong.  I need only remind myself to offer forgiveness to a world of unreality.   I can be hurt by nothing but my thoughts.  The Thoughts I think with You, Father, can only Bless me.  Only the Thoughts I think with You are True.  I will not hurt myself today, for I am far beyond all pain now.  My Father placed me Safe in Heaven, and He is watching over me.  It is time to lay aside dreams and remember my Reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment