Wisconsin, USA

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Lesson 270 ~ Today I lay aside dreams

I will not rely on the body's eyes to show me Truth.   The world of dreams and "bodies" do not exist. The Son of God is Safe in Heaven, dreaming a dream of exile.  "Eyesight" only shows me what my mind tells it to, for Mind is the only Reality.  I will lay aside dreams one by one and make space in my mind for Truth.  This can take "a moment" or it can take "many lifetimes."  The choice is mine.  Will I allow dreams of separation (hatred, judgment, impatience, envy, annoyance, grief, anger) to fester in my mind, keeping me firmly entrenched in the dream?  Or will I gently lay the dream aside and make a space in my mind for Truth....a space in my mind for the Memory of God?  Father, today I lay aside dreams in my mind and make a space for the Remembrance of You.

No comments:

Post a Comment