Wisconsin, USA

Friday, January 10, 2014

"Christ."

The Christ is the Sonship healed of dreams.  The Christ-mind is the mind I have when I lay aside dreams and think thoughts of forgiveness and Truth.  The Christ-mind is the link that keeps me One with God and all Creation, now and Forever, and guarantees that the thought of "separation" is nothing more than an illusion of despair.  My mind is part of God's Mind and His of mine.  He is the part where dreams are over and my mind remains untouched by anything the "body's eyes" perceive. Within the Christ-mind is where the Father placed the means for my salvation.  It is where my Self remains Innocent and Holy just as my Father Created me.  There is a part of my mind that remains at Peace and within Heaven.  This is the only part of me that is Real.  The rest are dreams.  And those dreams will be set aside and given to the Christ-mind to fade before the Glory of Heaven. It is the Place in my mind where dreams are translated into Truth; where the final dream of "salvation" is translated into the Truth of Heaven by God Himself.  As I behold God's Glory, I will know that I have no need of "learning" or "perception" or "time" or the "Christ-mind" or "salvation."  For my mind will Awaken to Heaven as Part of God Himself, just as He Created me.

No comments:

Post a Comment