Wisconsin, USA

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Lesson 275 ~ God's Healing Voice protects all things today.

The Voice of God speaks an Ancient lesson, no Truer today than any other day.  Yet, today, I have chosen to seek, hear, learn, and understand.  The Voice of God tells me of things I cannot understand or learn by myself while I am entrenched in a dream.  In God's Voice are all things protected....all things healed.  Father, Your Healing Voice protects all things today, and so I leave all things to You.  I will not be anxious, frustrated, angry, worried, or impatient about anything.  For Your Voice will tell me what to do and where to go; whom to speak to and what to say; what thoughts to think and how to interact with the "world."  God's Voice is my Peace and Comfort today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment