Wisconsin, USA

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Lesson 309 ~ I will not be afraid to look within today.

Within me is Eternal Innocence.  It is God's Will that It be there Forever and Forever.  I, His Son, whose will is as Limitless as His Own, cannot change this.  I have seemingly created a world apart from God.   But because the goal of the "world" is to be "apart from" God, it can only be fantasy.  Nothing, can be apart from God.  It is impossible.  Mind is the only Reality.  There is nothing and no one "outside" me.  To find Heaven, I must look within.  Part of me fears looking within.  I sleep with the TV on; Musak fills every nook and cranny of every building I enter; I turn on the radio as soon as I get in the car.  I cannot be alone with my thoughts.  Silence unnerves me.   Yet what I fear is only a dream.  The world of illusions has no effects on me.  Within me, deep within the Silence, is the Holiness of God.  Within me is the Memory of Him.  Looking within, Father, is the Sure release from idle dreams of sin.  Your Altar within me stands Serene and Undefiled.  It is also a Holy Altar to my Self, as Your Son.  It is There I find my True Identity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment