Wisconsin, USA

Monday, March 3, 2014

Lesson 304 ~ Dreams will not obscure my Sonship

Dreams can only hide Reality from me if I choose dreams over Reality.  It is my choice.  I am doing it to myself.  Perception is a mirror, not a fact.  Perception shows me my state of mind.  What seems to be "outside" me, is a projection of what is going on in my mind.  Is my mind preoccupied with the idea of separation from God?  If so, I will see myself in a "body" in a "world" populated with other bodies.  If I seem to see anything "outside" me, I can be sure, I am choosing illusions over Reality.  Yet, I can choose to think differently.  I can choose to think different thoughts.  Today I will replace dreams with Thoughts of Truth.  I will bless the world of madness by looking at it with forgiveness.  When I offer forgiveness ~ or think thoughts of forgiveness ~ it seems that I am offering it to "someone" or "something."  Yet, since there is nothing "outside" me, forgiveness fills my mind, making it ready for Truth to enter.  When Truth begins to dawn on my mind, It will be reflected in the "world" I seem to see while I seem to see it.  Where do the situations and figures in my sleeping dreams go when I wake up?   It will be the same for what now seems to be my "reality." Father, I will offer forgiveness to recognize my Self as forgiven.  You lead me from darkness to Light; from "sin" to Holiness.  Your Gift to me is that I remember You and my Reality as Your Son. 

No comments:

Post a Comment