Wisconsin, USA

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Lesson 316 ~ I will embrace only Truth.

Giving and receiving are one and the same.  ACIM tells me to avoid thoughts of judgment, anger, envy and hatred because entertaining these thoughts in my mind keeps me firmly entrenched in the dream.  Since there is nothing and no one "outside" me, I am giving these thoughts only to myself, delaying my return to Love.  All beautiful gifts of compassion, love, grace, charity and forgiveness that I seem to see by "others" "outside" me, belong to me as well.  My treasure house is full.  Not one gift is lost and only more are added.  I will dwell where my treasures are and exist where I am truly welcome and at home.  God uses my mis-creation of a world seemingly separated from Him, and turns it into the means for my return Home.  My salvation is accomplished in my mind, for there is nothing and no one "outside" me.  Mind is the only Reality.  The thoughts I think in the world of dreams are not even my True Thoughts.  I am learning to think parallel to the Mind of my Father; to lay aside thoughts of dreams and embrace only Thoughts which reflect Truth.  Father, I accept Your Gifts today.  I do not always recognize them as mine, yet I trust that You will provide the means by which I can Truly "see" their worth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment