Wisconsin, USA

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Lesson 311 ~ Judge nothing and no one.

The world's judgment was made to reinforce the thought of separation from God.  It judges what it does not understand, and therefore judges falsely.  It judges illusions and dreams.  One dream is not any different from another, they are all false.  The Son of God cannot be contained in a body, in a world separated from his Father.  All that I seem to see "outside" me is false.  Everything.  It is all a dream, and I am doing it to myself.  Yet when judgment is used for God's Holy Purposes, He will use it to relieve me from agony and re-establish my Peace of mind.  Father, I wait with an open mind to hear Your Judgment of the Son You Love.  I do not know my True Identity while I am lost in dreams, so I cannot judge anything and judge it Truly.  I let Your Love lead me today, while I judge no one and nothing.  My only task is to forgive everyone and everything.  Father, You will do the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment