Wisconsin, USA

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Lesson 314 ~ Truth illuminates my mind.

With a new perception of the world, there comes a "future" very different from the "past."  The future is now recognized as only an extension of the present.  "Past" mistakes can no longer cast shadows because I recognize there is nothing and no one outside me, and that what I am seeing is my own guilt at seemingly separating myself from God and seemingly existing in a body in a world apart from Him.  I have been mistaken.  It is not possible that I am apart from God.  Death will not claim my future, for Life is now my goal and all the needed means to get me There are happily provided for me.  How can I grieve or suffer when I am freed from a dream which does not exist?  Security, Peace and Joy fill my quiet future.  Father, I have not "sinned,"  I have only been mistaken.  Now I leave the "future" in Your Hands.  I leave behind my past mistakes, knowing that Truth has entered my mind and nevermore will I be the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment