Wisconsin, USA

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Lesson 321 ~ Father, my only goal is You.

Father, I have searched in vain for "bodies" and "things" to make me happy and whole.  Now I choose to hear only Your Voice directing me.  I will guide myself no more.  I understand nothing here in this world of dreams.  I cannot trust myself among all the distractions I have seemingly created.  But I trust in You.  Your Voice directs me.  The way to You is open and clear at last.  It is my will that I return to You.  The "world" is freed along with me.  As my mind heals, the "world," which is only in my mind, is freed as well.  How grateful I am to find the answer to all questions through the Certain means my Father has established.  My Freedom and Safety is found in God alone.  All cravings are satisfied, all questions answered, all tears are dried; grief turns to Joy, hate to Love, war to Peace, separation to Unity in the Remembrance of my Father.  Perfect Love awaits me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment