Wisconsin, USA

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Lesson 313 ~ Let a new perception come to me.

Father, I can have a Vision which looks on all things as sinless and forgiven.  When fear leaves, Love can enter.  Love will come wherever It is invited.  This Vision is Your Gift to me, Your Son.  I can continue to look for "proof" of separation from God and find a world of chaos, terror, and death, or I can begin to look for Truth.  Though there seems to be many problems in the world with a variety of solutions that never seem to work, there is only one problem:  I think I am separated from God.  And there is only one solution:  forgive everyone and everything, and remember my True Identity as God's Son.   Where do dreams go when I wake from a night's sleep?  It will be the same when I Awaken to my Reality with God.  I am Safe in Heaven, dreaming a dream of separation from God.  I must train my mind to think again with my Father.  Mind is the only Reality.  There is nothing and no one "outside" me.  Yet while I seem to exist in a terminal body in a terminal world, I can take steps to return to my Reality.  Today I will look upon everyone and everything through Christ-Vision which sees a world forgiven.  How beautiful is my vision, when I look for Truth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment