Wisconsin, USA

Friday, March 14, 2014

Lesson 312 ~ My mind has created this dream.

In the world of dreams I perceive "proof" of my imagined separation from God.  Having judged that I am separated from God, I see "separation" in many, many forms.  Anything that seems to be outside me is evidence of this because in Reality I am Pure Thought, and there is nothing and no one outside me.  What I "see," is what I have chosen to see.  ACIM tells me over and over, in many different ways that I have a choice:  I can continue to perceive "separation from" God, or I can choose to think and "see" differently.  Will I choose for chaos and mayhem, or will I choose Love and Peace?  Will I choose to see death and destruction, or will I choose Life and Unity?  I have no purpose for today except to forgive everyone and everything, and to look upon a liberated "world"  set free from all judgments I have made.  Father, this is Your Will for me today.  Your Will is my will.  

No comments:

Post a Comment