Wisconsin, USA

Friday, March 7, 2014

Lesson 308 ~ "Now" is the only time there is.

If I choose to reach past time to Timelessness, I must change my perception of what time is for.  The thoughts I think 99% of the time are thoughts of the past or thoughts of the future.  I am rarely in the "now."  The thoughts I think in the world of dreams are not even my True Thoughts; they are thoughts preoccupied with dreams and illusions. "Past" and "present" are illusions.  Salvation exists right "now."  The birth of Christ (my mind healed and Whole) is now, without a past or future.  Christ comes to give a present Blessing to my mind, restoring it to Timelessness and Love.  And Love is ever-present, here and now.  The only good use for "now" is to forgive everyone and everything,  preparing my mind to return to Reality.  Father, it is NOW I am redeemed.  This instant is the "time" You have appointed for Your Son's release, and for salvation of my mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment