Wisconsin, USA

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Lesson 325 ~ All things I think I "see" are only symbols.

The key to remembering my Reality is this:  What I seem to "see" reflects a process in my mind; it starts with my idea of what I want (dreams or Reality).  From there, my mind makes up an image of what it desires.  These images are then projected outward.  From insane wishes ("independence" from God) comes an insane world.  From thoughts of judgment comes a world condemned.  Yet from forgiving thoughts, a gentle world comes forth, and the forgiveness I offer comes back to me, giving me a kindly place of respite where my mind can rest a while.  Father, Your plan for me reflects Truth.  My thoughts seemingly "apart from" You reflect only dreams.  I am making up this world and all its experiences; I am doing it to myself.  And because I "created" it, I believe in it.  A mad man cannot help himself out of the madness because he believes what he sees.  He requires someone who does not see the madness to help him.  Father I trust only in You.

No comments:

Post a Comment