Wisconsin, USA

Monday, March 17, 2014

Lesson 315 ~ Seek only Truth.

All God Created was made to bring only Joy, Happiness, and Love.  Being lost in a dream, I believe I created another "reality."  Yet even amongst  madness, all I mis-created is ready to move aside and make way for Truth and Reality at my behest.  Each day a thousand treasures are waiting to come to me with every passing moment.  I am blessed with Gifts throughout the day, in value far beyond all things of the world.  Yet in the past, they have gone unnoticed by a mind consumed with illusions.   I can deny Reality no longer.  I have heard and seen glimpses of Truth and the Son of God in me responds.   A brother smiles on another and my heart is gladdened.  Someone speaks a word of comfort, gratitude or mercy and my mind receives this gift and takes it as its own.   All that is "outside" me is a dream happening in my own mind.  Even the "good" in the world is a dream, because there is nothing and no one "outside" the Mind.  Yet while it seems real to me, my task is to look only for reflections of Truth.  I will find them.  Forgiveness is also a dream, but it is a dream which reflects Truth and creates no other dreams.  Kindness is a dream, but it can reflect Truth.  The "love" I find in the world is a dream, but it can reflect Truth.  The healing of my mind will be reflected in the world, until my mind is healed and the world is no more.  Thank You, Father, for the healing of my mind which is a part of Your Own.  You call to Your Son unceasingly, but I have allowed illusions and dreams to drown out Your Voice.  Yet, today, I have listened for You and I will no longer deny Your Words of Truth.  For the dream has brought pain, suffering, death and loneliness.  The Son of God in me is not at home in madness.  I long for my Home with You, Father, and I deny this no longer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment