Wisconsin, USA

Friday, May 31, 2013

Lesson 176 ~ Review V

God is Love, therefore so am I.

"Give me your Blessing Holy Son of God."    My healed and Whole mind....the mind which knows its Reality with the Father in Eternal Peace and Joy....is the Son of God.  I am the Son of God, but I refuse claim to my Sonship when I indulge in fantasies of separation.  I am a Prince who dreams he is a pauper.  An Innocent who declares himself a sinner.  I am One Son, though I dream I am many.  I am Peace, though I dream I am at war.  I am fully Satisfied, though I fantasize of boredom and chaos.  I am Home with my Father, though I dream I must search and search and search for Happiness.  Today I will ask my True Self ~ God's Holy Son ~ for His blessing.  I will lay aside dreams of myself to remember the Truth of Who I Am.


"I am as God created me."   I am not the dream I imagined myself to be.  I am the Son of God, Pure and Innocent.  My Reality is one of Peace, Love, Joy, Wholeness and Serenity.   In my mind, I will lay aside thoughts of dreaming and embrace Thoughts of Truth.  Whenever chaos, boredom, anxiety, worry, jealousy, envy, impatience or anger cross my mind, I will replace them with Thoughts of Truth.  An experience of great Relief will fill my mind and I will know these Thoughts to be Real and True.  I can hear and read words of Truth, but until I apply Them and experience Their Effects for myself, I will not believe.  My Awakening is guaranteed by God.  It is only my own willingness that decides for or against Truth.  Today I choose Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment