Wisconsin, USA

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Lesson 166 ~ God gives me Everything.

God has given me Everything.  His Trust in me is Limitless.  He knows His Son. He holds back nothing which contributes to my Happiness.  God gives. But I have not accepted.  I have chosen a world of insanity over His Gifts to me.

The world of separation is not the Will of God and so it is not Real.  Yet I have chosen the world of dreams over Heaven to be foremost in my thoughts.  I have forgotten that I am God's Son, Safe in Heaven with my Father.

God's Gifts are with me always, even in the lonely, senseless wanderings of the world. I can never lose what God has given, though I can imagine that I wander in misery and poverty.  I see only futility everywhere and the little I seem to have appears to be taken from me.  I am a sorry figure; weary, worn, in threadbare clothing with feet that bleed from the rocky road I walk.  The saddest thing is that I have chosen this way as my "reality."  God intended only Joy for His Son, yet I choose only tragedy.

God's Will does not oppose.  It merely Is.  He will not oppose my choice for dreaming. I dream of death, yet God gives me the only possible Answer:  "Child, there is only Life!" There is nothing more I need.  Now I live, for I cannot die.  My wish for death is answered by God's merciful reply, "It is not so."   God speaks of His Companionship when I perceive myself as lonely and afraid.  The Gifts God gives me I must now learn to give, or "project," in thought, word and deed while I "see" a world of dreams before me.

"God gives me Everything."

No comments:

Post a Comment